Monday 12 December 2016

Living and doing tours on Santorini

myself and Santorini 

Some times I feel overwhelmed by the beauties of Santorini and its people and their simple lifestyle, even with the thousands and thousands of visitors that come on a day tour or holiday .My tours are created in making an exclusive experience where guests canfeel part of the lifestyle in experiencing how the local people live visiting several villages or landmarks in describing Santorini before tourism. 
There are so many views of this island and I have so many photographs over my 20 years here that it is hard to pick which ones to show but in my tours I find it so relaxing and easy to tell their stories of their lives .
Horses,donkeys and mules are a big part of the island and still been used by the older generation to transport their harvest or means of transport.It is lovely now to see the younger generation  have now got into breeding horses and donkeys on Thirassia. They are well known by other islands and Greece for their work always with glow of joy and happiness      This is why I live and create tours incorporating their livelihood 








No comments: