Wednesday 4 October 2017

What a summer on Santorini

 What a summer very hot but full of amazing moments here on Santorini.
The more I stay the more I learn about this amazing place.It's beauties and wonders ....My time is never wasted here and love that I'm in a position of been able to tell the stories ,of the old local people who have taken the time to sit with me and describe their life stories it's is a big privilege living here and never take it for granted.
It is an island of so much history but found using the visual and life stories of Santorini people, visitors (friends) become more keen to see the hidden beauties where they are not aware of the thousands of people visiting .I was once told to write a book about my life here but I do it every time I show this beautiful simple island .





No comments: