Wednesday 28 January 2015

WHY I love showing Santorini on my tours

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1587462731489949&set=vb.1411547649081459&type=2&theater

Something lightens me up every time I do a tour of Santorini this video says it all those #mysterieswondershistory of #Santorini. Yes a simple life and living on the Island is something which gets me up in the morning.
The welcoming smiles of the local people to me as an Irish person who makes me feel part of their lives.The local Santorini people that I see on my tours make people feel for a short time also part of the island.
Sitting tonight talking with my mother about the tours and island even she would love to see but as age and commitments prevent her.She herself was amazed of their lifestyles before tourism but is proud that I am involved and encourages me to keep that enthusiasm going ,so into the third year of doing these tours I wish myself and thank my family for their support and the joy in seeing lots of local Santorini people making my tours a joy to wake up every morning and write including my photos

No comments: