Tuesday 2 July 2013

Things are looking up on Santorini

kalimera /good morning from Santorini  on another suuny slight breeze
I can only say that things are looking up for me on the island meeting new and  old friends here in fira, and where i thought jobs would be in touring visitors around my favourite island thirassia and finika it seems people are asking me for information on places to go and see on all of the island which is great as i love the feeling that i can and know well those hidden villages or info on the lifestyles as to how in each village combined their skills to work as a whole to over the years produce and use as a means of exporting to other islands or countries .
The island is slowly slowly getting busy and the visitors are enjoying the hospitality of Santorini and it's amazing views but we who have that pleasure of living and working here remind ourselves how lucky that  we can do so  I can speak for myself and hopefully for everyone we say thank you for choosing Santorini and Greece as your destination 

No comments: