Friday 5 July 2013

#CRUISE BOATS VISITING SANTORINI

Today i sat all morning at home waiting on the telephone company to connect me to my family and the world but what happened nothing so i ended going to the place i call home and use yet again their internet ( Skala ) The weather is so sleepy or is it i am feeling that way .
Yesterday was a great day for me as im now one of those people as we say holds the lollipop and gives visitors a glimpse of santorini and im very aware they are only here for a few hours, but as you know i will take the time to create a profile of the island as to lifestyle and direction to try meet their needs without feeling i have taken over and pressuring into my choices or likes which is at times a very fine line.  I ask first their needs  and then guide and in the end i have the happy and cheerful smiles from suggestions  and they feel over the moon and i get the reward of seeing a lovely smile and visitors leaving contented .

No comments: