Friday 19 April 2013

SUNSET SNACK BAR IN OIA

 I BELIEVE ONE OF THE BEST VIEWS
To sit up on their top terrace and have a view of the caldera and amudie is breath taking .I had always sat
down stairs which for me was of found memories of friends gathering in the autumn and spring over some wine  or Μεζέδες για ούζο
which is great for lunch time or after shopping .
The owner retried and handed it down to his children who also have kept the family reputation of friendly and they have put their own names to the menu to create some lovely dishes and classic greek salads .





I HAVEN'T TRIED YET BUT WILL DO AND LET YOU KNOW .
They are getting a great reputation for making good
cocktail drinks and for sure sitting and watching the sunset over a lovely cocktail to start caring  onto a few small dishes will be what oia is most famous for.

I wish you a lovely 2013 summer  

No comments: